NoiseAsh has released SpeakerSim, a new plug-in that offers realistic emulation of different types of speakers with their own acoustics and environments.
This processor can be used for:
- Checking your mix in different monitor systems.
- Music productions.
- TV or movie audio post productions.
There are 18 speaker emulations. Three bullhorn / megaphone types, computer, cellphone, vintage phone, jukebox, answering machine, headphone, radio, car, toy, mini guitar cabinet, wireless walkie talkie, turn table and some room sounds are all in one plugin.
NoiseAsh has added Lo-fi distortion, Limiter and EQ units for extra control over sound shaping.
Here's what they say:
Extra Spice On Your Songs
You can use SpeakerSim on almost every track. Vocals, drums, basses, synths, acoustic instruments or even on a master buss. You can make beautiful transition effects, simulate environments or add extra textures to your tracks.
Checking Your Mix In Different Monitors
In real World, not everyone has a hi-fi audio speaker system. Many people uses their cellphones, headphones or even computer speakers to listen to music or watch movies. So you need to hear what listeners hear. And it would be very useful to check your track in such systems quickly with a just few clicks. So you will be able to tweak your mix according to this monitors and you'll get much more stable mixes that sound on almost every speaker system.
TV / Movie Audio Post Production
You can make a studio-recorded human voice, sound like in the cell phone / walkie talkie / PA loudspeaker. Or make a song playing on a radio / old turn table / jukebox.
- Windows: VST/AAX (both 32 & 64-bit).
- Mac: VST/AU/AAX.
- Fast DSP Engine.
- Simplified controls, lots of creative possibilities.
- 18 unique speaker simulation engine:
- 3 types of Megaphone (Bullhorn).
- Old PC.
- Vintage phone.
- Answering machine.
- Old Radio (with roomed version).
- Mini guitar cabinet.
- Wireless walkie talkie (with roomed version).
- Vintage turn table (with roomed version).
- Lo-Fi degrade distortion unit.
- Built-in Intelligent Limiter unit.
- 3 band Solid State EQ (Low Shelf – Mid – High Shelf).
- Analog LP & HP Filters.
Intro Price: $29 (Reg. $90).