NUGEN Audio has announced the availability of SigMod, updated to version 220.127.116.11. This maintenance release includes added support for VST2 and AU hosting.
- Added hosting for VST2 and AU to Insert module.
- Added wet, dry and link controls for Insert module.
- Added support for more than one Insert module.
- Added plug-in list search bar.
- Added ability to manually load plug-ins from browser.
- Added ability to disable plug-in list filtering by channel count.
- Fix for occasional crash when using Delay module.
- Fix for latency issues in Insert module.
- Fix for AU validation issue due to version number.
- Greater stability for scanning 3rd party plug-ins.
This is a recommended free update for all existing users.
For full product details head to the SigMod product page.
To update download here.
Pricing & Availability
The v18.104.22.168 update is available now via NUGEN Audio and dealers priced at $29 until November 21st (regular price $49).