RP-1 combines a traditional time delay with an additional modulation delay providing a wide range of effect combinations ranging from simple slapback echos to ping pong delays, heavily modulated delays and more.
- Time delay section with delay times from 10ms to 2000ms.
- Mod delay section with Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Pan, Tremolo and Phaser mode.
- Flexible routing (Mod Delay can be set pre/post or bypassed completely).
- Input section with High- and Lowpass filters (pre effect).
- Stereo spread control and full stereo operation throughout.
- Tempo Sync (Normal, Dotted, Triplet modes).
- Mac OS X: Audio Unit or VST compatible plugin host.
- Windows: VST compatible plugin host (32-bit/64-bit).
Pricing and Availability
RP-1 (Mac and Windows, AU, VST) is available now for $5 (intro offer, save 84% until Aug. 10th) and regularly sells for $30.
A fully functional but time limited demo is available from numericalaudio.com/rp1