NUSofting has announced the release of SinMad, a new hybrid synth, and the update of the free Sinnah synth plug-in (to v1.2.1). Both are available for 64-bit Windows and MacOS in VST2 and AU instrument formats.
SinMad is a hybrid compact multi-purpose synthesizer, with its own "voice" built on virtual analogue and physical modelling techniques.
- 4 Oscillators: main x 5 waves with sync, FM on 1, noise, sub, one-shot PM.
- Polyphonic Delay Matrix (FDN): multimode resonators with 3 LFOs and AD envelope.
- Main filter in VCF style featuring 4 x LP types, 2 x HP types, BP and Flanger.
- 2 ADSR envelope + AD envelope in Delay Matrix.
- 2 routable LFOs.
- 4 custom effects: EQ, Saturation, double Echo, Reverb.
- 12 sliders for custom octave microtuning automatable plus MTS-ESP client.
- Single page user interface. Vector drawn with zoom/resize.
- User editable colours theme. 25 themes already included.
- 290 presets.
Price: € 81.50 at nusofting.com
Sinnah was updated to v1.2.1, here's what's new:
- ODDSOUND MTS-ESP supported microtuning to load 'scala' and .tun.
- Compatibility update for macOS Big Sur and Windows 10 latest.
- Reached 225 factory presets.
- GUI adjustments.