Overloud has announced version 1.1 of TH1, a free update for registered users expected to be released in February 2009. TH1 v1.1 includes a large set of new features and models together with improved functionality.
- Two amplifiers: EXTC (US) boutique and BassFace '59 (US) classic amps.
- Amplifier adds a VariFire panel and control: a Gain-Character control for expanded distortion color control.
- Two Rack Effects: Comb Delay, Pattern Delay.
- Mixer Pro with control on Phase, Stereo Width, Sample Delay and Mono/Stereo output switch.
- Splitter with Balance/Switch capabilities and with two Crossover modes (HPF/LPF and BPF/BRF) and frequency/width controls.
- Dual IR Cabinet module allows users to load commercial or their own cabinet Impulse Responses with balance, phase and micro-delay control with HPF and LPF.
- Eight new Stomp Boxes: Noise Gate / Expander, Mild Flanger, Rich Flanger, Analog Flanger, D-Reverb, D-Delay, 7-Band Graphic EQ and 5-Band Amp EQ.
- Even smoother preset sound change.
Ease Of Use:
- Module Presets: user and factory.
- UI: Auto-hiding Overview panel simplifies the use of TH1 on smaller monitors.
- UI Background Skinning: drag&drop or select via preferences window of factory and user-picked backgrounds in Png and JPG formats.
- Copy and paste of modules between Variations and different instances of TH1.
- Localized numeric value display when moving module parameters.
- Computer keyboard value-entry.
- Bank import and export functions.
- Smart MIDI Control: assign Smart Controls to any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change with Auto-Learn Function.
- Remote Preset MIDI Control: other than the default Program and Bank message control, TH1 can be programmed (also via Auto-Learn) to respond to MIDI CC, Note On and Program Changes for operations like Bank up/down, Sound up/down, Variation up/down.
- Global MIDI Control: assign any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change to all Volume Pedals, Wahs, Internal BPM Tap Tempo, Tuner status, Output Mute and Output Volume.
- MIDI: Import and Export of MIDI configurations.
- Smart: copy, swap, remove Smart Controls via drag&drop actions.
- Smart: assign multiple parameters from one module in a single pass.
- Smart: button to swap Min and Max values.
- Smart: new Smart types, Touch, Stepper Up, Stepper Down, Stepper Up/Down with up to four different user definable settings to step through.
- Better Noise Gate implementation in Master Section.
- You can use left and right arrow keys in the Browser panel to scroll through Variations.
- Dedicated button to open the Smart Connections window.
- Fixes for Digidesign Pro Tools 8 and Cakewalk Sonar 8 64-bit.
- Various automation fixes.
- Master parameters get saved with song/session and when quitting the standalone version
- Internal BPM value gets saved with Variation.
Pricing and Availability
TH1 v.1.1, a free update for registered users, will be released in February 2009 and lists for €249 worldwide and $349 in the USA and Canada.