parallax-audio released VirtualSoundStage 2.0, an all-new version of its instrument-placement plug-in.
VirtualSoundStage (VSS) is a unique audio plug-in, which gives you the ability to position your instruments on a virtual stage with just a few simple clicks.
Every point of a room sounds different. A fact traditional reverbs don't take into account. By recreating a realistic acoustic environment VirtualSoundStage will bring a sense of space to your mixes.
- New Sound: Every algorithm has been redesigned from the ground up to create the richest and most realistic early reflections, while keeping the direct signal crisp and clean.
- New User Interface: The new user interface gives you control over all your instruments from a single screen for a faster and more intuitive workflow.
- New Rooms: Classic Concert Hall, Film Scoring Stage, Recording Studio or a Cathedral. Virtual SoundStage has the right space for every situation.
- New Microphone Setups: Choose your microphones from a large collection of popular microphone setups and position them freely on the stage.
- New Presets: More than 150 presets and counting for many popular sample libraries will get you started in no time.
- New Controls: The new powerful controls including Width, Directivity and AirAbsorption make VirtualSoundStage even more flexible.
Price: Lite 129$ / Pro 229$.
Upgrade from VSS1: Lite 24$ / Pro 99$.