Here is the complete change log.
- VST3 Support.
- Preset Browser: Right arrow key loads the currently selected preset.
- Routing: Insert/Remove Routing Entries.
- OpenGL Capability Test, to get information about the used graphics driver, in case of problems with GPU Renderer mode.
- Removed framerate options. This is now adaptive.
- Lastly saved or loaded preset locations are now memorized separately.
- Moved the macro +Route drag icon to the right of the knob to avoid overlap.
- Changed preset information and MIDI import dialogs to internally managed dialogs.
- Preset browser information is only shown when hovering over entries and holding ctrl or command key.
- Tooltips setting was not saved.
- Presets with # character in their name couldn't be marked as favorite.
- Reduced OpenGL surface slowdown in DAWs that couldn't handle multiple open accelerated UI instances at the same time.
- Improved Glitch time jump declick.
- Adjusted sample accuracy of Glitch sequences for high PPQ values.
- Improved smoothing for Multiband Saturator gain modulation.
- Routing selection behavior on load, resize and reopen.
- Don't grab keyboard focus on layer button label click.
- Various DAW compatibility additions.
- Dynamic colour tint for editor windows and source browser theme.
- HDR bloom effect added. Normal and Fancy mode.