Pettinhouse recently released DirectBass lite for Kontakt 2.2.
Based on DirectBass, this smaller version offers musicians, producers and composers the same quality for the lower price of $69, via download.
- 742 unique samples, 378 Mb, recorded at 16 bit 44 Khz directly to the sound card without any amplifiers and efx.
- Combined with amp simulators it allows users to create an infinite number of bass sounds.
- 4 articulations, 5 strings, 3 pickups (Bridge, Bridge+Neck, Neck) plus another picked bass were sampled for covering the entire range of bass styles.
- Each articulation is about 100 Mb and it includes 3 layers and 3 samples for each note in round robin. Anytime you press a key it plays four different samples avoiding the typical "machine gun" effect.
- All the samples were recorded taking care to capture the entire sustain and natural decay for unmatched realism.
- Includes release samples, slides and stops.