Pettinhouse has announced the release of DirectGuitar 2.0 with a special Christmas offer - buy it before the end of the year you will receive DirectBass lite, a direct recorded bass sample library for amp simulators, for free.
DirectGuitar 2.0 is a 9 Gb electric guitar sample library for Native Instruments' Kontakt 2/3 direct recorded for amp simulators - the electric guitar has been recorded directly to the sound card exactly like when you plug a real electric guitar into it. This way you can add your favorite amp simulator and shape the sound as you wish.
- Each selector is 1.2 Gb and about 720 samples at 24Bit 96Khz, full sustain, natural decay (no loops), 3 velocity layers, round robin for alternate picking.
- Key switching: slides, palm mute, pinch harmonics, tapping, trills, octave chords. Release notes, fret noises, hand noises, pick noises, strum noises, cable noises, finger noises.
- 12 articulations: Bridge, mid-bridge, mid, mid-neck, neck, jazz, strum, slap hand, arpeggio, chords, Mute M+N, mute M+B.
- Arpeggio: Which simulate the arpeggio with fingers typical of pop or rock music. It's possible to mute it, to adjust the volume or even change the intonation of it.
- Strum noises: Strum noises, hand noises and cable noises very helpful for creating live reggae, funky and jazz parts.
- Strum articulation: With this articulation you can create real funky riffs. It has strum noises loops which is possible to adjust the tempo and intonation.
DirectGuitar 2.0 costs $109 for the full version and $45 for the upgrade from v1.0.