PG Music has released Band-in-a-Box 2010 for Windows, offering new features like a new "Plug-in" mode, faster RealTracks Generation, RealTracks Shots, Holds, and Pushes, and much more. PG Music has also released 101 new RealTracks (Sets 67-82), and 3 New RealDrums Sets (27-29), which are included in every Band-in-a-Box for Windows UltraPlusPAK and EverythingPAK.
Updates are already available: Band-in-a-Box 2010 Build 291 Beta and RealBand 2010 Build 2.
Summary of changes in Band-in-a-Box 2010 since Build 287:
- Fixed: Issue in build 290 with copy/paste when there were a lot of RealTracks present.
- Fixed: Issue where RealTracks were dropping out (on first time running program only, if DXi not selected).
- Fixed: Left clicking on Tone/Reverb in Combo setting wasn't setting master controls.
- Fixed: StylePicker update for new styles.
- Fixed: Individual Tone control was acting as a master tone.
- Fixed: For some RealTracks, tempo swapped RealTracks were swapping to trumpet.
- Changed: Prefs-RealTracks - Allow Substitution based on tempo (now defaults to false).
- Changed: Prefs-RealTracks - Allow RealTracks Half-Time/ Double Time (now defaults to false).
Summary of changes in RealBand 2010 Build 2:
- Updated: Help file.
- Fixed: Chords were always copied during .MID drag/drop to RB even if song already had them.
- Fixed: Part markers were never copied during .MID drag/drop to RB.
- Fixed: Clicking on the track number field of Tracks Window would cause ASIO playback to be silent until song playback stopped and restarted.
- Fixed: Option for drag/drop of audio to be WMA instead of WAV.