PG Music has released Build 255 of Band-in-a-Box 2008.
Summary of changes:
- Fixed: If Soloist-More-'Trigger Solo Playback Early was set to false, RealTracks generation could cause an endless loop.
- Fixed: StyleChanges followed by a bar with 2 chords, AND a push on the 2nd chord could have bad timing for a few bars.
- Fixed: When favor brushes was selected in RealDrums Preferences, if a RealDrums had variations but none had brushes, a 'RealDrums not found' message was shown.
- Added: RealDrums substitutions are now available for RealTracks styles (styles beginning with '=').
- Fixed: RealDrums style changes were sometimes not happening when there was a RealDrums style change to a different variation of the same wave file, with no MIDI style change).
- Added: RealDrums feature for 4's styles: WAVFileFillsMustPlayOnSongFills=0.
- Added: What Add-Ons dialog reports on RealDrums, with names of RealDrums Sets installed.
- Added: Songs saved with a different filename are now added to recent files list (favorite files).
- Fixed: Error message sometimes occurred when rebuilding SongPicker.
- Updated: RealDrums menu look has been improved.
- Updated: Help file and manual updated.
- Updated: Some styles and demo songs will be updated if you have them installed.