PG Music has updated the Windows version of Band-in-a-Box 2010 to Build 299 and the Mac OS X version to Build 16. The Windows version of PowerTracks Pro Audio 2010 has also been updated, to Build 4.
Changes for BIAB Windows Build 299:
- Improved: RealTracks Endings work for more complex chords like C69, Cm9, Cm11.
- Improved: Chords like CDim, C7sus can be used for endings (a held chord is played for them).
- Fixed: Sometimes RealTracks riffs were transposed incorrectly.
- Fixed: 7,m7,m7b5 slash chords were not working for RealTracks.
- Fixed: Some fast Jazz bass and piano tempo swaps weren't working.
- Fixed: ASIO now stops when stop pressed if always on = false.
- Changed: Startup transpose message (annoying to some ) changed to a tip status, so disabling tips in prefs will also disable it.
- Added: c:\bb\BBMany.txt will allow multiple instances of BB to run.
Changes for BIAB Mac Builds 15 and 16:
- Fixed: Crash with some RealTracks.
- Improved: Better RealTracks endings for complex chords like Cm9, C69, Cm11.
- Improved: Chords like Cdim and C7sus can be used for endings (a held chord is played for them).
- Fixed: Some RealTracks riffs were being transposed incorrectly.
- Fixed: Soloist track not being loaded in certain cases if a melody was also present.
- Added: RealTracks support for dominant 7th slash chords.
- Fixed: Realtracks endings wouldn't play in certain cases if riff overlapped previous one.
- Fixed: Jazz bass and piano weren't tempo swapping at fast tempos.
Changes for PowerTracks Pro Audio 2010 Build 4:
- Fixed: Audio harmonies not working when used from within RealBand.
- Improved: Hint for Audio Edit and Notation window gives more info (ctrl click to open more than one window at a time).