Both reverbs use pure numerical modelling techniques for their audio engines, without using impulse responses or delay networks.
PA1 Dynamic Plate Reverb features:
- Adjustable plate size and tension.
- 5 different plate materials including gold and titanium.
- 8 band frequency-dependent decay times.
- High and Low shelving filters.
PA4 Dual Spring Reverb features:
- Adjustable echo time and spread, chirp cutoff and boing.
- 3 band frequency-dependent chirp decay times.
- Shimmer decay time.
- Left and Right spring offsets for stereo imaging.
Both plug-ins are free to use in demo mode and can be downloaded at physicalaudio.co.uk/downloads