Physical Audio releases Pro Tools versions of PA1 Dynamic Plate Reverb and PA4 Dual Spring Reverb for macOS
Physical Audio has announced the release of AAX versions of their plate and spring reverbs for macOS.
Both reverbs use pure numerical modelling techniques for their audio engines, without using impulse responses or delay networks.
PA1 Dynamic Plate Reverb features:
- Adjustable plate size and tension.
- 5 different plate materials including gold and titanium.
- 8 band frequency-dependent decay times.
- High and Low shelving filters.
PA4 Dual Spring Reverb features:
- Adjustable echo time and spread, chirp cutoff and boing.
- 3 band frequency-dependent chirp decay times.
- Shimmer decay time.
- Left and Right spring offsets for stereo imaging.
Both plug-ins are free to use in demo mode and can be downloaded at physicalaudio.co.uk/downloads