PinkNoise Studio has released Maia Orange Edition, a new Synth Rack Extension for Reason.
Maia Orange Edition features a host of unique features and new sound sources based on the Waldorf Microwave XTK.
- Dual synth architecture with a wide range of sounds from the Waldorf Microwave XTk.
- Completely redesigned Step Sequencer with advanced options:
- Independent rates.
- Customisable random generator.
- Seq Bank.
- Editing tools.
- Oscillator tables for polytimbral wave sequencing, with customisable random generator and Osc Table bank.
- FX modulation matrix with LFOs.
- Redesigned Modulation Matrix.
- Microtuning options.
- Audio in: to use Maia OE as a dual FX processor.
- CV/Gate out: to control other devices with the Step Sequencer.
Maia OE costs €79 but is available for the introductory price of €59 until 26 April.