Pitch Innovations has released a major update for Fluid Pitch with support for MPE based DAWs and includes more scale presets.
Version 1.3 Changes:
- Fluid Pitch now includes a Standalone version Application which will run outside the DAW, it can be used for MPE supported DAWs like Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cubase etc.
- Various new Scale Presets added - Japanese, Chinese, Indian(Carnatic and Hindustani) and Arabic.
- The Input pitchbend wheel can now be used with your mouse to bend notes, helpful at times when you don't have access to MIDI keyboard.
- Fluid Pitch is now available as AAX version for Pro Tools (monophonic only).
- A "Load" button is available in the Keyswitch Preset menu which will load the saved preset.
- When the root is changed from C, the microtuning data was not being properly mapped with pitchbend destinations which is now fixed.
- In mono mode, CC1 value reset to 0 every time new notes were pressed. This is now fixed.
- When the activation count exceeds, the plugin informs the user promptly.
- The "Please change the INST. BEND RANGE" to more than 2" warning has been made to appear at the center and other minor GUI changes.
This is a free update to all existing customers.
Here are the links to the new Installers:
You can also login to the website to download them.