Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v5.4.2.
This new release introduces a new frequency domain based Pitch Shifter module, independent real-time Pitch and Speed control of the drum samplers, new Pitch Shift and Time Compress/Expand operations in the graphical Audio Editor, and two new Pitch Shifter effects for the effect units.
Furthermore, the effect units got a new, redesigned FX selector that allows you to browse the FX list by effect categories.
Be sure to check out the updated Documentation.
- Added independent control of Pitch & Speed to the Drum Samplers.
- Added Pitch Shift & Time Compress/Expand to the Audio Editor processing.
- Replaced the existing Pitch Shifter FX with two new, completely re-written Pitch Shifters.
- Added a Moog 24dB HP Filter to the FX types.
- Renamed X-Delay to LFO X-Delay for better transparency.
- New re-designed FX Selector (organized by FX categories).
- Various improvements & minor bug fixes.
- Updated User Manual.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.
G-Stomper Rhythm and G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer have been updated to v5.4.2 as well.