Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v5.5.
The most important news about this release is the integration of Ableton Link, a technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled apps over a wireless network. It lets you play devices together with the freedom of a live band. Anyone can start and stop their part while others keep playing, and anyone can adjust the tempo and the rest will follow. You can use Link to play with several instances of Ableton Live, with Live and Link-enabled apps, or even without Live in your setup: using Link-enabled apps on multiple devices, or multiple apps on the same device.
Connect to your local wireless network, long press Play, enable Ableton Link and play in sync with your friends.
- Integrated Ableton Link for beat, phase and tempo synchronization over a wireless LAN (long press PLAY, then 'Enable Ableton Link', or likewise 'Main Screen / SETUP / SEQ / Ableton Link').
- New FX type: 'Stereo Tool' that allows MID/SIDE Processing and much more (check the DYN tab in the FX selector).
- New Bypass switch for the Parametric 3-Band EQs.
- Added a Stereo Spread slider to the VA-Beast Unison that allows to narrow the stereo image of the signal if required.
- Consolidated the ON/OFF and VOICES buttons of the VA-Beast UNISON (now you can just click through OFF/2x/3x/5x).
- Increased the tempo range from 30..300BPM to 20..999BPM.
- Changed the Tempo sliders to act exponential (rather than linear) to make it easier to select the most common tempo values.
- Reduced the memory usage of the FX Units.
- Improved Latency Compensation.
- The OpenSL Audio System is no longer experimental.
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Updated User Manual.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.
G-Stomper Rhythm and G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer have been updated to v5.5 as well.