This is the 24th library PlugInGuru has released for Omnisphere but is, they say, the first library designed to give songwriters Multiple MIDI Channel MULTIS that are designed for composers to call one up and immediately start writing music in multiple genres spanning over 30 years of popular music.
This library includes 110 patches:
- 11 - BPM Patches (Bass / Guitar / Lead/ SFX and Synth).
- 4 - Bell Patches (includes new samples).
- 6 - Guitar Patches.
- 6 - Vox Patches.
- 10 - Keyboard Patches (includes new samples).
- 12 - Synth Pad Patches.
- 14 - Bass Patches (includes new samples).
- 8 - Synth Lead Patches.
- 9 - Synth Pluck Patches.
- 8 - Brass Patches (includes new samples).
- 13 - Synth Patches.
- 2 - Synth ZAP Patches.
- 7 - SFX and HITS Patches.
Also included are 13 Multis covering:
- 70s Disco (like Donna Summer).
- 80s Synth Pop (like Aha & Thomas Dolby).
- 90s Synth Pop (like Depeche Mode and Genesis).
Modern Music Genres: Trap, POP, Trance and EDM with influences including: The Chainsmokers, Zayn & Taylor Swift, Big Sean, D.R.A.M., System 41 and many others.
By calling up one of these 13 Multis, 6 - 8 patches are loaded up - each sound on its own MIDI Channel so that you can start writing. You don't have to build your own starting template. It's very easy to reselect different patches for use - but having a set of sounds loaded can help speed up the process of getting deeper into song-writing.
The Library also includes over 64MB of new samples including Keyboard (FM electric piano and a couple different grand piano samples) Bass, Pluck Synth (6 different ones) and Brass samples (4 different ones including Octave Brass, Trombones, Trumpets and Trap Brass). Omnisphere 2's factory sample database has zero Brass Samples - so these will be useful to many different genres of music.
The library retails for $35 and is a digital download from www.PlugInGuru.com