Pornofonic Instruments has released Klüsterkitt Fabrikator, a hybrid convolution drum designer and kit builder for Kontakt 5.7.
Fabrikator is the second of the Klüsterkitt instruments slated for release this year. Starting with custom-constructed acoustic percussion instruments, stereo samples were blended with synthesized waveforms to produce instruments of a unique character. In combination with both fully acoustic and fully synthetic drum sounds, the instruments can be shaped and colored by over 300 custom-designed convolution impulses, producing fresh, new drum kit palettes.
Randomized round-robin layers and separate, adjustable humanization controls brings the performance factor to the forefront.
By the numbers:
- 3,918 48kHz/24-bit stereo samples.
- 491 Acoustic/synthetic/hybrid instruments.
- 394 Custom convolution impulse responses.
- 7 Drum kit slots: 2 kicks, 3 snares, 2 sets of hi-hats.
- 3 Separate filters per slot with dedicated cutoff/resonance.
- 6 Randomized round-robin articulation layers.
- 72 Custom-designed starter kits.
Price: $49 with 30% off intro pricing until May 5th, 2018.