Precisionsound has released Country Harp, an autoharp with individually sampled strings for Kontakt and EXS24.
Country Harp is a kind of zither with a precise and intimate tone suitable for folk music as well as cinematic and fusion styles.
In Duo mode (Kontakt 3+ version) the harp is doubled so that you can retune and delay the strings for creative flam, chorus, and harmony effects.
The Country Harp features:
- 25 individually sampled strings.
- Open, damped, and release samples.
- 4 velocity layers and 4 round robins.
- 844 mono 24-bit WAV samples.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 3+ with scripted performance controls and GUI.
- 11 programs for NI Kontakt 2.
- 11 programs for Logic EXS24.
The tonal range of the instrument is C2 - C6.
Price: $39 via download. A DVD version costs an additional $9.95. All formats are included.
The full version of Kontakt is required,
this library does NOT work with the
free Kontakt Player.
For more information, manual and demo songs go to the Country Harp product page: precisionsound.net/shop/countryharp