PreSonus has updated Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist to v1.0.2.
This maintenance release adds several new features and fixes more than a dozen issues in Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist. In addition, the Studio One manual is now available in German.
With version 1.0.2, you can now select a track after you choose Edit Automation and can drag a parameter to that track, and you can disable the click sound on outputs used by the Pipeline hardware-insert plug-in. Also Korg's nanoKONTROL device has been integrated into Studio One, and Studio One Artist now comes bundled with PreSonus's Gate, Expander, and Analog Delay Native Effects plug-ins, which previously were only available with Studio One Pro.
This update also fixes three issues that are specific to Mac OS X: a crash when quitting the program in OS X 10.4 (Tiger), a crash when resizing VST plug-ins, and a crash when switching applications while you have an open plug-in window for a Waves version 7 VST 3 plug-in.
Windows-specific changes include fixing MIDI timing problems that occurred with certain PC motherboards, fixing a time-counter flicker, and improving the Browser update speed when you have empty CD/DVD drives.
- Windows: Play cursor drawing option for reduced flicker on some Windows 7 systems (Advanced Options/Editing/Cursor overlays editor window).
- Added Gate, Expander and Analog Delay to Studio One Artist.
- Select track after "Edit Automation" & drag parameter.
- Added KORG nanoKONTROL device.
- Disable click sound on outputs used by Pipeline.
- German Manual.
- Mac OS X: Crash when resizing VST plugins.
- Mac OS X: Crash when switching application with open plugin window (Waves 7 VST3).
- Mac OS X: Crash on quit in OS X Tiger.
- Windows: MIDI timing issue on some motherboards.
- Windows: Browser update slow with empty CD/DVD drives.
- Windows 7: Time counter flicker.
- Digital Release creates files without fades when events overlap.
- VST3 compatibility issues.
- Rewire warning at startup when ReWire is not installed.
- Crash when closing song after navigating events.
- Sample One Filter Cutoff parameter is no float value.
- K-System meter colors not standard and RMS calculation not correct.
- Drag and Drop from instrument editor can crash (EZPlayer Pro).
- Pipeline plugin does not restore I/Os on preset change.
- Timing issue with VST plugins (Guru not triggering playback).
- Mojito LFO 2 Beat parameter 1/16T not applied.
- Autofilter's second filter type not restored.
- Scroll wheel not working correctly on track instrument selector.
- Slow response of muted instrument tracks when disengaging solo.
- AIFF 2 channel 32 bit float does not playback in arrangement (64 bit Processing only).