Pro Sound Effects has released the Hybrid Library 2017 - the latest edition of their general sound library. Designed to enable media creators to tell the best story through sound for any project, the Hybrid Library 2017 now offers 63,000+ sound effects with rich metadata, full online access, and free annual updates. New features include over 8,000 additional feature film sound effects and bundled search software.
To celebrate the release, a limited number of Hybrid Library 2017 licenses are available for $1495 (reg. $3995) through December 31st exclusively to independent media creators through the Pro Sound Effects Freelancer Program. Only 150 licenses are available for $1495 until December 31st, and the Freelancer Pricing Application is free with no purchase commitment.
"We've designed the 2017 version of the Hybrid Library to provide even more creative fuel to help finish projects faster and produce better sound." says Douglas Price, President of Pro Sound Effects. "With the additional feature film sounds and bundled search software, the Hybrid Library 2017 offers affordable access to a reliable and highly curated sonic arsenal."
Hybrid Library 2017 Key Features:
- 63,812 broadcast .wav files for use in any project.
- (NEW) 8,000+ newly added feature film sound effects.
- 350GB on 1TB Hard Drive.
- 293 Categories: From everyday essentials to niche sonic elements.
- Rich metadata: Optimized for fast, pinpoint search.
- Full Online Access: 24/7 from any computer.
- Free Annual Updates: Continually keep your library fresh.
- (NEW) Search Software: Drag-and-drop to your DAW.
- 100 Additional Download Credits from PSE's Online Library.
- 100% Royalty-Free Lifetime License.