PulseSetter-Sounds' 260 patches were used to create 500+ film oriented snapshots inside a powerful performance oriented GUI that makes use of an advance matrix effects section, sequencers and LFOs to provide extended controls for live performances ideal for scoring. PulseSetter-Sounds' Cello Ibrida combines cello live textures, loops, multisamples pads and analog synths to create ideal modern sounds for film composers.
- 260 Patches: Cello, Hybrid, Pads, Loops, Sfx.
- 500+ Snapshots made from patches.
- 6GB Sample content.
- Film Composing Oriented sounds.
- Advance Kontakt GUI (Not Player compatible).
- MIDI assignable cc parameters for Macro1&2, Xfade and LFOs.
Introductory Price: $129.99 until October (Reg. $149.99).