Pulsesetter-Sounds has announced the release of Pulsor for Kontakt, Film Scoring Synth Pulses.
Here's what they say: "Our best selling soundset Pulsor I is now available in a Kontakt (Full) Sample library. 268 patches of Cinematic and Video Game Scoring from u-he Zebra2 have been rendered into a playable Kontakt library loops with a custom GUI. This sample library provides modern edge sounds in a composer-friendly layout based on stems which provides the flexibility of stacking different tonal loops. The composer can easily add as few or as many elements as needed and combine Pulsor I with other instruments."
- 268 Loop patches rendered and mapped in Kontakt.
- Made from Pulsor for Zebra2.
- Trigger dozen of loops from one Kontakt patch.
- Custom GUI to enhance and perform loops.
- Accessible original WAV files.
Intro offer: $35 (Reg. $39.99).