Puremagnetik has released Splitch, a hybrid distortion and pitch shifting plugin. However, Splitch is designed to cleanly shimmer and reflect, freeze and distort, delay and scatter.
Working in the spectral domain Splitch is a one octave up/down pitch shifter that grabs the incoming audio signal and routes it however a user chooses - through a waveshaper, a delay line, a spectral freeze and a random function.
Some of Splitch's specialities include subtle, pitch-shifted delays; spectrally frozen distortion drones; octave layering, and chaotic randomized re-pitching. Splitch is ideal for adding embellishments on top of existing audio.
- Continuous spectral pitch shifting from -1 to +1 octave.
- Musical waveshaping distortion.
- Unique routing and modulation crossfading capabilities.
- Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host.
- Includes a collection of factory presets.
- OS X 10.8 or Windows 10 x64.
- Audio Units or VST compatible audio host.
Intro Price: $8.00 (Reg. $20).