Puremagnetik has released PM Mark One, a collection 24-bit instruments and loops sampled from the Rhodes Mark One. The PM Mark One is available for Ableton Live 6/7, Kontakt 2/3, Logic and GarageBand.
Sampled more for its character and less for its perfection, the PM Mark One brings a "flavor" all its own to the studio or stage. This release also includes over 60 audio loops played by professional jazz, funk and R&B keyboardists.
The Ableton Live version of PM Mark One also includes 5 custom built amp and speaker emulations in Ableton Rack format.
Amp Types Include:
- Chazzus Amp: This jazzy amp highlights the bright attack of the hammered tines, while the chorus tone gives the sustaining notes a sense of motion.
- Phansder Amp: A classic guitar amp with tough compression and gritty tube saturation feeding a colorful phaser to achieve a wet and dirty tone.
- Taxi Amp: Gentle tremolo amp.
- Wowow Amp: This talking amp uses light compression, and a sensitive wah pedal effect to create a very dynamic and expressive sound. The wah pedal is also synchronized to rock back and forth in tempo.
- Echo Amp: A simulated tape delay inserted after the amp and cabinet model. Increasing the feedback will also raise the filter frequency to avoid overloading the upper mids.
PM Mark One Features:
- 24 bit Multisampled Rhodes Mark I.
- Over 60 Audio Loops.
- 5 Amp and Cabinet Models for Ableton Live.
- Easy Edit KSP Control Panels for Kontakt.
- Macro Mapping and Advanced Rack Functions for Ableton Live.
Puremagnetik is a sound content subscription service. Subscriptions start at $5.75 per month.