Purgatory Creek Soundware has released the Clavinet Collection for Native Instruments Kontakt. The Collection includes two examples: Models C and D6. The model D6 was the most popular version of the instrument and can be heard on many recordings from the 1970s and beyond. The Clavinet C was made famous by Stevie Wonder's recording of Superstition and was the predecessor to the more common D6 and E7.
- Two vintage Clavinets.
- Deeply sampled for the full duration, so you will hear neither loops nor artificial envelope decays.
- The D6 has a minimum of 16 velocity layers while the C was sampled at a minimum of eight (up to 18) velocity levels.
- Four pickup tabs offer instant access to the pickup sample layers.
- The four filter (tone) tabs of the original instrument are emulated.
- Release and attack samples with level control.
- Includes effects: EQ, wah-wah, saturation, reverb and amp/speakers.