Qataz Audio has released version 2 of the Free Bass Collection and updated Qataz KSP Bass Interface to v2.2 adding a number of new features improvements and bug-fixes:
- Added new bass sounds.
- Fixed Upright Bass samples.
- Updated NI KSP Reverb and Delay algorithm.
- Improved Presets and sounds loading time.
- Instruments switching is now faster.
Qataz Bass Collection is a free collection of Electric Basses and Upright Basses for NI Kontakt sampler.
- 2.4GB of content.
- 4 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic range.
- New direct access user interface (KSP Script).
- Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming.
- Recorded in 192 kHz/24-bits resolution and downsampled.
- 100% Royalty-Free.
Price: Free. Requires the NI Kontakt Sampler. To download these free libraries of virtual instruments and presets, you may need to install a free security plug-in that confirms that you are a real person, not a bot.