Altered Reality 4 (AR4Fx) is the latest release in the Altered Reality series - featuring 1500 hand-crafted one-shot sounds specifically designed as ambient and atmospheric soundtrack elements - from ambiguous to decidedly dark textures.
- Altered Reality 3 sound tools plus 50 additional IRs for Convolution Reverb.
- Custom GUI.
- 4 modes of envelope assignment (global, global preset, individual key preset and sequenced key envelope assignments).
- A virtual layer of assignable 3 position modwheel crossfades.
- A virtual layer of assignable 3 deep layering with volume and image control.
- The ability to control the stereo image width/pan/channel swap for each key on an individual basis.
- Global 3 band EQ, Hi/Lo cut filters.
- Global stereo image control.
- Virtual Layer Remapping allows users to create a virtual layer of up to 128 keys: each assignable to any KS/Note across up to 16 instruments.
The ARFx libraries are collections of original acoustic sounds that have been modified in a number of ways. Sound sources for AR4 Fx include waterphone, didgeridoo, metals on dry ice, Coke bottles, water sounds, underwater sounds, voice, bowed metals, pots and pans, chimes, and more.
Pricing & Availability
AR4Fx is available as two downloadable versions:
- The Pro Version is 24 bit/44.1Khz/Stereo priced at $99.95.
- The regular DL version is 16 bit/44.1KHz/Stereo priced at $69.95.
The Pro version is also available on DVD on a special request basis.