UpStereo Pro features unique technology for stereo enhancement. Unlike traditional techniques that can introduce phasing and inversion effects UpStereo Pro uses spectral processing and is engineered to shift actual pan locations of sound around the stereo field. Catmul-Rom spline editing ensures you get the exact shape you want from the spectral equaliser.
- Stretches stereo width without using traditional phase techniques.
- Unique technology that stretches sound locations toward the stereo extremes, keeping central sounds intact.
- Punch control for enhancing or dampening initial bass or kick sounds.
- Sizzle parameter for giving high end transients a fizz and sparkle.
- Linear equaliser with 16 point spline editing.
- Waveshaper with extreme settings.
- Full linear processing.
- On screen information panels for each of the controls.
- 64 & 32-bit versions in VST and AU formats.
Price: £25. UpStereo Pro is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU plug-in formats.