Radium Audio has updated Radium to version 4.6.0 for Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Radium is a vertical music editor. Radium is inspired by trackers, but uses more graphics to show musical data. Radium also supports MIDI sequencing and hard disk recording.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll, modular mixer, embedded Pure Data (Pd), and embedded Faust.
Changes since 4.4.4:
- Editor: Several interface improvements and better scrolling performance.
- Mixer: Several GUI improvements and faster graphics rendering.
- GUI: Window configuration improvements.
- macOS: Various fixes for 10.12.
- Windows: Fix usage of non-ascii file paths.
- Mixer: Options to show 1, 2, or 3 mixer strip rows.
- Sequencer: Option to show bar numbers instead of time in the timeline.
- Audio: Workaround to prevent some OpenGL plugins from crashing.
- 104 other smaller bug fixes and new features.
Full change log: github.com/kmatheussen/radium/blob/master/Changelog
Price: Minimum 2 EUR per month for the full version.