Juce Audio Plugin Wrapper v1.4 changes:
- Improvements to AudioUnits, which now work in lots of hosts, including Logic.
- A couple of minor VST fixes to improve compatibility.
- Demo plug-in updated: added a MIDI keyboard component that reflects incoming MIDI key events, and can be used to send MIDI events out.
JUCE v1.21 changes:
- New class: MidiBuffer - an efficient array of MIDI messages for use in audio filters.
- New class: MidiKeyboardComponent - a UI comp that shows a piano keyboard and has lots of groovy features
additions to DragAndDropContainer to allow files to be dragged to external applications.
- Fix to Array::move().
- Added a couple of accessor methods to TreeViewItem.
- Changed the colour selector component to make the alpha-channel optional.
- Fixed a layout bug with some tooltips.
- Fixes to the AIFF file format handler.
- Efficiency improvements to the Timer class.
- Add a Component::visibilityChanged() callback method.
- Added file and line info to the internal exception handling code.
- Linux window focus bugfix.