RealtimeOnly has announced the release of Reverbical, a stereo reverb plug-in with an accessible preset interface.
Reverbical features a unique preset grid for single-click access and navigation over a large variety of spaces. From light ambiences to large halls, 96 Presets can be switched in realtime, and expanded or reduced in size with a single 'Space' master control. With just two lockable main parameters, 'Space' and 'DryWet', any parameter complexity and confusion is avoided, designed to make it easy to find and apply room sounds without further knowledge.
For deeper finetuning and creating custom presets, the 'Deep Tweak' view offers the classic controls like Decay, Diffusion, Modulation and alike. Extra parameters allow a user to adjust LatePreDelay, separate Dry- and WetGain, and even the individual delays and filters in the absorption network. For pure editing tasks and to save space on the screen, a third view offers a rack-type control panel in reduced size.
With its dedicated preset interface approach, Reverbical intends to bring into focus the space that is created, and not the parameter by itself. In addition to a large factory set with spaces of all sizes, Reverbical comes with presets from selected artists and sound designers - Lusine, INFRA, Den and Simon Stockhausen.
- High quality stereo reverb algorithm for any room size.
- One-click access to 96 presets per page, drag/drop-enabled.
- Easy to understand, straightforward control with only 2 main parameters.
- Deep tweak mode with individual delay and absorption settings.
- Smooth parameter and preset switching.
- Early Reflection colouring for diversity especially with small spaces.
- Wide Late reflection stereo image based on a human perception model.
- Special Artists and sound designers presets.
- Freeze feature, Late PreDelay, individual Dry and Wet Gain.
- DryWet Lock and Space Lock to keep the same mix/space value when switching presets.
- Setting to preserve or discard user edits when switching presets.
- Preset management with clipboard integration.
- Visual colour-coding of similar room type presets (4 modes).
- 3 switchable View modes: Grid, Deep Tweak, Classic.
- Highly performance optimized C++ code using SSE instructions.
- No dongle or internet access required for activation.
- For VST, AudioUnit, AAX for OS X and Windows, in 32 or 64-bit versions.
Price: $89 - There is a special introductory price of $49 (incl. tax) until June 20, 2016 at www.realtimeonly.com. Demo versions are available for download.