This 5.5 GB cinematic instrument is made entirely from sounds inside a piano: Dark Glissandi, Rasping Scrapes, Deep Booms, Metallic Clangs, High Chimes, Brass and Wood Hits, Short Whooshes and Reverses.
There are 14 automatable MIDI controls allowing continuous change of:
- Forward or Reverse Sample Selection (using the Mod Wheel).
- Sample Start Offset (Up to 1 second).
- Multi-LFO based Volume Vibrato.
- Stereo Width.
- 2 x 4-Pole Adaptive Resonance filters (Low and High pass).
- ADSR Volume Envelope.
- Pitch (Coarse +/- 1 Octave and Fine +/- 50 cents).
All instruments respond to Pitch Bend (+/- 1 Octave) and MIDI CC 11.
- 3 Band Parametric Bell Curve EQ.
- Delay / Echo.
- Convolution Reverb Unit with 22 loadable Impulse Responses.
All MIDI CC controls are fully patchable so the user can tailor everything to suit their own MIDI setup. Each Articulation Group can be purged from RAM at any time with on-screen switches.
Price: £32. On sale for £16 until July 18th.
Further information is available from the Kontakt Instruments Page on the Replika Sound website.
This Virtual Instrument is designed for the full version of Kontakt 5.3 (or newer).