Replika Sound has released RSGL01 V6 Classical Guitar for Kontakt 5.
This deep sampled Virtual Instrument features:
- New Adaptive Legato Scripting where the legato adjusts to playing speed.
- New Sound.
- 3350 samples, 1.24 GB size.
- True Random-Robin Note Alternation and Note Borrowing (up to 5).
- 11 Key-Switched Articulations.
- An new Easy-Play Chord Mode with Strum Speed and Note Emphasis controls.
- Key-Switched Chord selection.
- A Tremolo Picking Mode with Speed control.
- New Vibrato Controls - Intensity and Speed.
- 3 Display Windows on the GUI - giving the Name and Constituent Notes of each Chord selected and the current Articulation used.
- Dynamic Attack Envelope and Brightness Filters on all Articulations.
- Effects Units (4 Band EQ, Compression, Transient Master, Chorus, Delay, Convolution Reverb with 29 IRs).
- Fully customisable MIDI Setup Page.
- RAM saving Group Purge switches.
- Strum Pattern MIDI files.
The Chord Library includes:
- 30 Key-Switched Bar Chord shapes.
- 25 Key-Switched common Open Chords.
- Power Chords for each note.
Key Switched Articulations:
- Sustain (Non Vibrato).
- Hammer On.
- Pull Off.
- Slide Up into Note.
- Slide Down after Note.
- Fret Noises.
- Natural Harmonics.
- Sul Ponticello (Plucked near the bridge).
All the features of this instrument are fully MIDI automatable. It is designed for the FULL version of Kontakt 5.3 (or newer).
Price £28. On sale for £14.00 until 20th October, 2015.
A Free Demo version of this instrument is available to download from the Replika Sound Kontakt Instruments page together with a full Feature Guide. The free version is fully functional but only includes notes up to B2 and has limited Chord types.
Further information is available from the RSGL01 V6 page on the Replika Sound website together with a full Feature Guide, a demo of the entire 2nd movement of Rodrigo's Concierto de Aranjuez and a Video