Resomonics has released a big update to their début sample library for Kontakt. Reflection 1.5 is free for existing owners and includes the following new features:
- Complete graphical re-design.
- All controls now have help associated with them.
- Envelopes and Filters now separate for each of the 3 Layers offering much more powerful sound design.
- You can link layers to edit as one if required.
- Link / unlink button can be locked to prevent accidental changes to other layers.
- Sample start position and random start position added.
- Random pattern generator for Pre-FX filter added.
- Step sequencer and Arpeggiator now combined in one page.
- Complete randomisation of all arpeggiator parameters added.
- Set what parameters to randomise and the minimum / maximum ranges.
- Handy step shortcut buttons added.
- Ability to Save and load arpeggiator settings added.
- Forward and back navigation added to most menu's for easier browsing.
- 80 New designed patches added bringing the total to 278.
- Includes 10 new Drones that crossfade between layers using the Modwheel.
- In addition 13 Dry percussion patches added.
- 83 Raw initialised patches with 2 or 3 sample layers added to allow easy sound design from scratch.
- New user manual with much more detail.
To celebrate this big release, Reflection is on sale for £39.96 + VAT (a 25% saving) until the end of February. Available from Kontakt Hub: kontakthub.com/product/reflection
A new video shows a quick overview of what is new in version 1.5: youtu.be/3_Y5-EwDSKM
You can also listen to patches in this new overview video: youtu.be/nWcakAeuUkw
Audio examples are available here: SoundCloud.com/resomonics/sets/reflection-demo-tracks