RF Music has updated Scale Player to version 1.0.0 beta 5.
Scale Player is a MIDI processing plug-in that makes it possible to play instruments using the concept of relative note values. This allows a user to play different scales in any key and mod using few keys.
- VST 3 and AU support.
- Offsets for playing keys can now be customized, plus more options to set them to. Each of the 16 keys can be set to any of the offset values from the list. So there are more possibilities like having multiple keys with the same offset value.
- Virtual keyboard. Makes it easier to find and set the keys and see what they're doing.
- MIDI Learn for mapping keys more easily.
- Repeated notes wont choke each other anymore.
- Switch keys for octave and scales.
- MIDI process/Pass Thru switch.
- Minor changes in scale editor.