RJ Studios has released Pristine Peaks, an Ultra-low Distortion Peak Limiter.
Pristine Peaks uses a unique approach to peak limiting that does not employ saturation or clipping in its gain reduction process. The result is extremely low THD and no aliasing for applications where "clean" limiting is most desirable.
- Less than 0.005% THD at any gain reduction amount (20Hz-20kHz, ISP on) *.
- No aliasing*.
- Oversampling option for ISP detection.
- 4 choices of Dither (16 and 24-bit).
- Linear Phase input High Pass Filter.
- Up to 10dB of limiter drive gain.
- Peak hold meters that capture the max gain reduction.
- Mono and stereo channel applications.
Pristine Peaks is a 64-bit plugin in VST, VST3 and AAX formats for Windows PC and VST, VST3, AAX and AU formats for Mac OS 10.11+ on Intel and Apple Silicon.
Price: $59.95. Free 14-day trial demos are available for download at RJ Studio's website.