Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- LV2 and VST plugins GUI position persistence (NEW).
- MIDI clip editor record/overdub note rendering (FIX).
- VST plugin recursive discovery/search path (NEW).
- VST-shell sub-plugins support (FIX).
- also some old and new lurking bugs squashed.
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
See also: http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/879