- Added LV2_UI_updateRate option support.
- Added brand new option to deactivate plugins only if they can produce sound cf. main menu Track/Auto Deactivate.
- Workaround native file dialogs hang up by setting parent widget to NULL; it should be noted that dialogs now get an own entry in the task-bar.
- Added ARM NEON acceleration support.
- Track count "limit" and a "Delta" mode flag, for momentary and encoded controllers support, have been added to MIDI Controllers generic mapping (cf. View/Controllers...).
- A little hardening on the configure (autoconf) macro side.
- Pinned current/hi-lighted track dangling after removal.
- An anti-flooding timer is now in place in MIDI Controller assignment (aka. MIDI learn) dialog.
- Add MMC Track input monitor support.
- New user preference option: View/Options.../General/Options /Reverse keyboard modifiers role (Shift/Ctrl), applied to main transport re-positioning commands: Transport/Backward, Forward, etc.
- VST Time/Transport information is now also updated as on playing when in audio export aka. freewheeling mode.
- LXVST_PATH environment variable now takes precedence over VST_PATH as Linux-native VST plug-ins search path.
- MIDI Controllers mapped to non-toggling shortcuts now work as one-shot triggers, independent of MIDI event value.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
See also: www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/1884