The Vee One Suite comprises a quartet of software instruments, named as follows:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All delivered in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
Changes for this special season are pretty much the same for all gang-of-four:
- Custom color (palette) theme editor introduced; color (palette) theme changes are now effective immediately, except on default.
- Second attempt to fix the yet non-official though CMake build configuration.
- Move QApplication construction/destruction from LV2 UI to plug-in instantiation and cleanup.