rncbc.org has announced the Winter'19 release of the Vee One Suite version 0.9.12 of old-school software instruments for Linux.
The Vee One Suite comprises a quartet of software instruments, named as follows:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All delivered in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
Changes for this special season are pretty much the same for all gang-of-four:
- Custom color (palette) theme editor introduced; color (palette) theme changes are now effective immediately, except on default.
- Second attempt to fix the yet non-official though CMake build configuration.
- Move QApplication construction/destruction from LV2 UI to plug-in instantiation and cleanup.
The Vee One Suite are free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
See also: Vee One Suite 0.9.12 - The QStuff* Winter'19 Release