The Vee One Suite is made up of four separate, autonomous software instruments, which are named as follows:
- synthv1 - Polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - Polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - Drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - Polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still available in dual form deliveries:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
Not much of a ravishing change-log, just on the brink of utterly boring maintenance stuff:
- Always keep the current sample loop-cycle on note-off, while entering a DCA Release stage. (applies to samplv1 only).
- Maximum pitch-bend range has been expanded to 0..400%, allegedly to support some PME driven instruments.
- Make man page compression reproducible.
- Fixed crash when showing the tool-tip of a negative note number that results from dragging over and beyond the left edge of the virtual piano keyboard.
- Remove -v (verbose) flag from 'strip' post-link command.
- Fixed CMake build by adding missing Custom Color Theme (palette) form file (.ui).
- Bumped copyright headers into the New Year (2020).