rncbc.org has announced the release of the tenth official beta release of the Vee One Suite version 0.7.5 of old-school software instruments for Linux.
The Vee One Suite are:
All still available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this tenth beta release are as follows:
- LV2 Patch property parameters and Worker/Schedule support are now finally in place, allowing for sample file path selections from generic user interfaces (applies to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- All changes to most continuous parameter values are now smoothed to a fast but finite slew rate.
- All BPM sync options to current transport (Auto) have been refactored to new special minimum value (which is now zero).
- In compliance to the LV2 spec. MIDI Controllers now affect cached parameter values only, via shadow ports, instead of input control ports directly, mitigating their read-only restriction.
- Make sure LV2 plug-in state is properly reset on restore.
- Dropped the --enable-qt5 from configure as found redundant given that's the build default anyway.