- JACK Transport mode switching on main menu/tool-bar (NEW).
- Main menu Track/Navigate/Next, Previous wrap around (FIX).
- Auto-backward play-head position flip-flopping (FIX).
- JACK Transport tempo/time-signature in-flight changes (FIX).
- Sanitized audio clip zoom-in/out resolution (FIX).
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- The View/Options.../Display/Dialogs/Use native dialogs option is now set initially off by default.
- All tempo and time-signature labels are now displayed with one decimal digit, as it was in mostly everywhere else but the time ruler/scale headers.
- JACK transport tempo and time-signature changes are now accepted, even though playback is not currently rolling; also, changing (JACK) Timebase master setting (cf.View/Options.../General/Transport/Timebase) will take effect immediately, not needing nor warning for session restart anymore.
- Track/Navigate/Next and Previous menu commands, finally fixed to wrap around the current track list.
- Current session (JACK) transport mode option switching is now being made accessible, from the main menu and drop-down toolbar buttons, as well as user configurable PC-keyboard and/or MIDI controller shortcuts (cf. Transport/Mode/None, Slave, Master, Full).
- Fixed some auto-backward play-head position flip-flopping, when opening a new session while the previous was still on rolling/playing state, hopefully.
- Added French man page (by Olivier Humbert, thanks).
- MIDI clip changes are now saved unconditionally whenever the editor (piano-roll) is closed or not currently visible.
- Audio clip peak/waveform files re-generation performance, scalability and resilience have been slightly improved.
- Some sanitary checks have been added to audio clip peak/waveform re-generation routine, as much to avoid empty, blank, zero or negative-width faulty renderings.
- Do not reset the Files tree-view widgets anymore, when leaving any drag-and-drop operation (annoyingly, all groups and sub-groups were being closed without appeal).
- Make builds reproducible byte for byte, by getting rid of the configure build date and time stamps.