- Track-name uniqueness is now being enforced, by adding an auto-incremental number suffix whenever necessary.
- Attempt to raise an internal transient file-name registry to prevent automation/curve files to proliferate across several session load/save (re)cycles.
- Track-height resizing now meets immediate visual feedback.
- A brand new user preference global option is now available: View/Options.../Plugins/Editor/Select plug-in's editor (GUI) if more than one is available.
- More gradient eye-candy on main track-view and piano-roll canvases, now showing left and right edge fake-shadows.
- Fixed the time entry spin-boxes when changing time offset or length fields in BBT time format that goes across any tempo/time-signature change nodes.
- French (fr) translation update (by Olivier Humbert, thanks).
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.