- Export file type, format and quality are now specific options on the Track/Export Tracks.../Audio, MIDI dialogs.
- LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 in Qt5 host native support in addition and alternative to libsuil.
- Generic plug-in/Properties... dialog now showing each parameter/property automation status on a skeuomorphic aka. fake and tiny LED.
- LV2 Plug-in Patch parameter/properties automation and MIDI Controller assignment/learn are now a possibility.
- LV2 Atom/Port-event host notification support has been implemented (unofficial).
- Fix clean-up of any recording leftovers.
- JACK Transport latency is now taken into account for recording latency compensation.
- Attempt to force correct audio clip offsets due on recording latency compensation are not quantized to MIDI metronomic time-scale anymore.
- LV2 Plug-in MIDNAM support introduced.
- Use Shift or Ctrl keyboard modifiers with the mouse- wheel to change any Direct Access plug-in parameters .
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
See also: Qtractor 0.9.14 - A Mid-Spring'20 Release.