The Vee One Suite is comprised of four separate, autonomous software instruments, which are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still delivered in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non/New Session Management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plug-in.
Changes for this end-of-season are as follows:
- Fixed an old lurker, causing slight differences to voice on-sets, due to a wrong initial LFO Volume ramping value.
- Slightly improved eye-candyness to all graphic widgets, most especially on the EG widget handling, curved lines and gradient fills.