The Vee One Suite are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All as ever before, still available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this Last of Spring'19 release are:
Improved slew-rate to DCF Formant coefficient updates:
- Refactored the LFO Sync for correctness.
- Dropped LFO Sync parameter as being irrelevant across element voicings. (drumkv1 only).
- Fixed all LFO Panning and Volume modulation, now being correctly isolated on a per voice basis.
- Fixed DC offset on all main DCO wavetable oscillators. (synthv1 only).
- Fixed initial DCO and LFO wave shapes on LV2 plug-in UI.
- Minor update to Debian packaging control file.