The Vee One Suite are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All as ever before, still available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this Summer'19 release are:
- Randomization of current parameters and partials is now available through a new top-level push-button and the context-menu respectively (partials randomization is applicable to padthv1 only).
- Zero-crossing detection algorithm has been improved, most specially to mitigate transient clicks across offset and/or loop points (whether applicable to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- Updated for the newer Qt5 development tools (>= 5.13).
- Per instance custom tuning (micro-tonal) option has been added to the previously existing global settings (cf. Help > Configure... > Tuning > Global, Instance).
- New DCF, LFO and DCA Enabled parameters (DCA disabling is applicable to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- Configure updated to check for qtchooser availability.